If you are dreaming of clear blue waters and white sand, then Thailand , located in the mainland of South East Asia, is the place for your next holiday !! The country shares borders with Laos and Cambodia in the East, Myanmar in the North, Andaman Sea in the west and with the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia in the South. A gorgeous destination, it covers an area of 513,120 sq kms and is formed of many islands.
Be it the blissful, sun – kissed beaches, to the ancient relics, the sparkling nightlife, the peculiar wildlife, the amazing Buddhist temples, Royal palace, the delectable cuisine or shopping , Thailand has something to offer every person of every interest!
- Bangkok – offers all the big city tourist attractions, fantastic street food, relaxing massages, tuk tuk rides and happening nightlife! It is also a heaven for shopaholics!
- Pattaya – Just a 3 hour drive from Bangkok, this city is famous for it’s beaches and water sports activities. Ideal for big groups!!
- Phuket – Only an hour and a half by air to reach this beautiful island from Bangkok, this is truly a dreamy one! One day trips to the gorgeous Phi phi island , with some superb snorkeling can be a lifetime experience here! Truly, a complete adventure filled holiday for the whole family.
- Koh Samui – With it’s pristine and tranquil beaches, this place is nothing short of a honeymooner’s paradise.
- Krabi – A beautiful destination, where again, one can go on one day trips to the exotic islands and enjoy the sun and sand!! Again, a great place for water sports and adventure!
- Chiang Mai – From cliff jumping to elephant rides to the famous cooking classes, this place is a dream for all tourists. One of the most beautiful temple in Thailand, Chiang Rai,is also located about 5 kilometers from Chiang Mai.
- Khao Lak – If you are weary of crowded and commercialized beaches, but still like the comfort of civilization, Khao Lak is a must visit. The beaches here are long, beautiful and warm with a background of forested hills.Rafflesia, the largest single flower in the world can be found in Khao Sok National Park, only a few kilometers from Khao Lak.
Known for impeccable service, the hotels range from pocket friendly to utter luxury!
The people here are gracious hosts and will win your hearts with their smiles and charm.
But there’s so much more to the country than friendly faces. In fact, it’s impossible to sum up Thailand in a nutshell, because every part has something wonderful to offer!
One has to visit Thailand, to actually experience it and we at Globe n Beyond are always ready to make you “Travel your Dream”!